Super Fast Alfredo Sauce
Alfredo sauce or white sauce is suitable for spagetti topping, macaroni or french fries. Especially for fans of cheesy and creamy sauces.
- 2-3 servings 250 ml cream (I use anchor whipped cream)
- 100 gr butter (I use anchor)
- 100 grams of processed cheddar (to taste) cut into cubes or grated
- 1 large chopped garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon of chicken powder (I use maseko) to taste Salt
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- On low heat, melt the butter in the pan, add the cream, then stir until it is evenly boiled about 5 minutes. Keep stirring until even.
- After boiling, add minced garlic, cheese, dried parsley, chicken powder, then turn off the stove and stir until the cheese is evenly mixed and slightly melting. Add salt if you don’t taste. If you want the cheese to be melting, try to use the quick melt or imported cheese, I use the process of cheddar cheese in the house it tastes great too.
- Sauce can be poured directly on top of anything such as spagetti or macaroni, you can add toppings as you wish, chicken pieces or smoked beef, whatever you have. Storage of mandatory sauce left over in the refrigerator on airtight jars, can last up to 2 weeks.
source: (Yulia Yoel)
Fettuccine Spinach & Mushroom with Alfredo Sauce at Home
Fettucini is a type of flat paste. Fettucini pasta is made from flour and eggs. So I conclude that flat-shaped egg noodles can I use to be a substitute for packaging products that I think are more expensive than flat noodles. Ma’am’s instincts appear Replace expensive ingredients with makeshift ingredients at home. Good luck.
- 100 g flat paste
- 250 ml of liquid milk (5 tsp of milk powder + water)
- 50 g of grated cheese 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/4 slice of onion cloves
- 3 sliced button mushrooms
- 1 sausage ready to eat slices
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 finely chopped celery stick
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- Boil the pasta with water until tender. Set it aside.
- Chop the garlic and onion slices.
- Saute the garlic and onion with a little oil. Also put the button mushrooms that have been sliced. Stir until smooth.
- Put the liquid milk and grated cheese stir until the cheese dissolves.
- Put spinach, sausage, celery, sugar, salt and pepper mix well. Wait for the input to boil the flour which has been dissolved with a little water, stir quickly. Check the taste of turning off the fire. Finally, add the butter, stir until well blended.
- Serve pasta with Alfredo sauce. Enjoy.
Penne Pasta Alfredo Sauce
There are friends posting videos of this recipe on their social media. How come it’s easy, plus there’s not much laundry because there is enough of a single pan. Finally today goes into the kitchen, modif use the ingredients, yum! Note: if served for main dishes without other menus, this recipe will only be enough to make 2 servings: D
200 grams of Penne raw pasta
2 chicken sausages
2 pieces of smoked chicken
2 tbsp Oil / Margarine
3 garlic cloves, chopped 450 ml of water
1 block of chicken broth
200 ml of Cooking cream
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Melt margarine in a pan (I use a pan uk. 3L) with medium-high heat, add sausage, smoked meat, stir until it’s covered with margarine. Add the garlic, cook until fragrant.
- Add water to the sausage stir, add the block stock while squeezing, then mix well. Add cooking cream, then paste, mix well.
- Cook until it starts boiling. Cover the pan and reduce the heat. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, add grated parmesan, turn off the heat, stir until the cheese melts. Lift and serve warm. Yum!